Mid-level Front-end Developer
We are looking for a front-end developer that has an eye for design and understands UX/UI. This is a part time position and can grow into a full time position in the future. We expect that you have some kind of CMS experiences such as WordPress or similar.
As a front-end developer at Native Coders you will work with:
- CMS and web development.
- Identify and review business requirements
- Understand and define customer journey from UX perspective
- Collaborate closely with other team and project members
- Participate in online meetings with customer to understand the scope and requirements of projects
- Agile working in a Scrum based team
Native Coders is an IT consulting company working mainly with customers in Sweden. In the role as front-end developer you normally work with other software developers also located in Nairobi and Project Managers based in Sweden. You might work on multiple projects at one time.
Confident in customer dialogues and not afraid to ask questions to customers when clarification is needed or to in a consultative and polite manner challenge something.
- Creating wireframes using sketch or similar design tools.
- Experience from working with portals or CMS system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- UX/UI knowledge
- 1-3 years of work life experience
- Worked as front-end developer
- Worked with UI/UX
- Wordpress experience
- Other CMS experience
- Sharepoint experience
- Node.js, Vue.js or React knowledge
- Experienced in Agile methods
The other stuff
- You should be able to start latest from December 2021
- You will be reporting to CTO
- Location is Nairobi, Kenya
- Your contact person for this position is firstname.lastname@example.org
At Native Coders we use Google Workplace, Slack, Trello, Confluence and Jira to mention some of our main tools for collaboration
- Friendly team
- Good prospects for professional and career development
- Flexible working hours, including home working and flexi-time
If you will transfer over to a full time position additional parts will include:
- High-spec PC laptop
- Subsidised healthcare
- Access to free MiFi internet service for out of office use
Earliest start date
- Part time.
- Hourly based.